Sierra Care & Cleaning Instructions
- To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust is recommended.
- Hand-wash at 30 degrees with mild detergent.
- Air or line dry, do not tumble-dry.
- For light stain removal: Mix warm water with a mild detergent, non-chlorinated bleach or diluted chlorinated bleach. Blot the stain with a cloth or a sponge dampened with the solution, turning continually so that the clean part is in contact with the stain. Never rub or brush the fabric.
- Do not use household detergents.
- For large stains, a professional upholstery cleaner is highly recommended.
- The water-repelling and stain-resistant properties of the cloth are re-activated upon ironing on the back of the fabric at a low temperature.
© Copyright The Romo Group 2024. All Rights Reserved.