Maintenance and Cleaning
- Treated with a special Teflon™ finish that allows the fabric to be water-repellent and stain resistant. This treatment makes the fabric less absorbent, so enabling it to repel or just partially absorb any liquid substances.
- Can be dry-cleaned or washed in a washing machine with a gentle 30°C, with soft detergent, low speed spin dry, then air dry.
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
- If required, dry-iron with a maximum temperature of 110°C.
- If substances like tree resin or similar (where mould can grow) are deposited on the fabric, gently rub the affected area with a solution of bleach containing sodium hypochlorite – (not gentle bleach – diluted 1-part bleach to 4 parts water). Rinse the fabric thoroughly and let it dry in the shade to avoid any yellowing.
- Suitable for indoor*/outdoor use.
* Customers in the UK and Eire should be advised that due to British FR Standards, these fabrics are for outside use only and under no circumstance should be used or stored inside.